Csc Cycling Who Will Win The 2008 Tour De California?

Who Will Win the 2008 Tour de California? - csc cycling

The 2008 Amgen Tour of California a list of the 17 professional cycling teams:
Astana (LUX)
Bissell Pro Cycling Team (USA)
BMC Racing Team (USA)
Bouygues Telecom (FRA)
Crédit Agricole (FRA)
Gerolsteiner (GER)
Health Net Presented by Maxxis (USA)
High Road Sports (GER)
Jelly Belly Cycling Team (USA)
Kelly Benefit Strategies / Medifast (USA)
Quick Step (BEL)
Rabobank Cycling Team (Netherlands)
Rock Racing (USA)
Saunier Duval-Scott (ESP)
Team CSC (DAN)
Team Slipstream Powered by Chipotle (USA)
Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team (USA)

5 comments:

BHR said...

Hey guys, go to the latest news on all the races VeloNews.com. There have been many changes in the Pro Tour team since the season ended, and in particular the signing of the Astana, Leipheimer, Contador and Bruyneel have. You still have Gusev and Klöden, what should be a force. But of course, done Slipstream Danielson, Millar, Zabriskie, Vande Velde, Lawrence, and at the same sponsor.

On paper, Astana is transformed to resemble the team to beat. But I am sure that Team Slipstream will be difficult for them, Gunning. Should be an interesting race.

M R said...

I'm pretty sure that a team Astana, Kazakhstan. I do not know the current line-up of the equipment yet so I suggest you one thing: CSC will. I want to see a team of U.S. regional victory, but it will not happen with the 1 / 2 power houses tens of dollars today.

M R said...

I'm pretty sure that a team Astana, Kazakhstan. I do not know the current line-up of the equipment yet so I suggest you one thing: CSC will. I want to see a team of U.S. regional victory, but it will not happen with the 1 / 2 power houses tens of dollars today.

fixedins... said...

It is a coin, we have to wait to see n.

I thought I was in Astana by the doping of the TdF?

I hope that a national team or as Slipstream Rock Racing takes it.

carlos said...

I like to run rocks. Santiago Botero is their leader and form is incredible. I was with him (I would say I have many times)
carlos
http://www.bikingthings.com
EQUIPMENT CYCLE impressive Discount

Post a Comment