Breastfeeding Reflux Breastfeeding A Reflux Baby?

Breastfeeding a reflux baby? - breastfeeding reflux

My LO has reflux HES some days good and others that are rich with stomach cramps cough, sour throat and cried, all the red background of 9 meters. The pediatrician has been evaluated and told me that it is low tide, and it will grow out of it. She made no other suggestions, he was not in the back! I know he can not heal as if by magic, but I think there are some steps you can take to help. the only thing that I learned that dairy products do not eat, so do not give much of a difference after 10 days. Other suggestions for me? I do not see him suffer, so it sometimes seems that it hurts to drink the milk of mothers .... any help!?

2 comments:

Vicky said...

try to feed him to sit down and asked me to keep my baby atleast half an hour after eating to keep. There were also some Gaviscon case to make the milk, give thicker. We have tried many things, but eventualy our daughter has become of him when he solid food.
good luck, go xx

Dr. Phil with boobs said...

Can not you talk about giving the baby Zantac or other medications? Try warm baths, if he proves to be particularly unpleasant.

Post a Comment