How To Make 9v Motion Sensor Please Answer If You Have A Motion Sensor Currently Installed In/around Your Home/business.?

Please answer if you have a motion sensor currently installed in/around your home/business.? - how to make 9v motion sensor

Dear Yahooligans:

I currently own a battery operated motion sensor Skylink. I tried to install around my house (outside), but continue to make the sensor to false alarms. If the weather is hot, but false alarms are sometimes take some time. The batteries (9V) lasted about 3-4 days with false alarms. I think it is because of the cold that the batteries on the causes. How do I control the entrance of my house (outside) and must be protected from the cold? Then I put the sensor on a window? How? Even if you have a story like this, you can share with us. We are very pleased that you at least I ().

Thank you!

--- Stephen

1 comments:

Ed said...

I use X 10 sensors around my house. It is very difficult to prevent false activation, but. Cats, moving trees and shrubs, and even birds can cause.

It is best to position them so that the field of view is somewhat protected from them. It is also possible field of view of the colonnade. Perhaps they were looking through a short tube. This reduces the area to see.

The x10 stuff is pretty cheap, and the batteries a long, long time. These can be found online. You will also find equipment such as Radio Shack.

Post a Comment