Projector Screen Televisions How Do I Connect A Projector To View Regular Television Shows?

How do I connect a projector to view regular television shows? - projector screen televisions

I have already connected a satellite receiver, DVD player, VHS player and a stereo system to the TV. I know all about lumens and lamp life and screen size and all databases. I bought a projector and 80 large on the canvas. All I want to be step by step instructions on the cable, plug in the device, so you can watch TV on a large screen or wall surface.

3 comments:

Jefferso... said...

Try this link (insert "headlamp" to "TV"): http://www.whydoesmyhometheatersuck.com/ ...

Zack said...

You need to connect the receiver to the projector sattleite

Da Dave said...

You need a cable box to change your channel, the projector will not switch the channel.

You only buy a cable box, switch to connect to the projector, between channels on the box and that's all.

I have the same thing in my house.

Post a Comment