Single Chair Bed Looking For A Single Sofa Bed (sofa Not Chair) Where The Arms Fold Down To Make A Single Sofa Bed?

Looking for a single sofa bed (sofa not chair) where the arms fold down to make a single sofa bed? - single chair bed

Hello everyone, I am looking for a sofa bed that I can find anywhere, has one of my friends, but do not know where they are and what their called. This is a metal frame seat 2 (ISH) sofa. The back rest on the arms and fold each end to a single person sofa bed. I can find only for chairs and sofas, sofa beds are not. Does anyone know a good place, or with these sites? GI in England by the way (of course only be able to access sites in that country)

3 comments:

Back to the drawing board said...

I wonder if it's something a metal frame and everything folds his arms as he can be a sofa bed or just like a bed, folded the results:

jamand said...

Try Ikea

www.ikea.co.uk

They do a lot of sleep sofas - problem is not - all options are on the website - the store can make different kinds of paper

kylaa said...

UM I do not know whether they live in England, but Insperation furnature many sofas, beds will be, I do not know if they have certain your speech, if

Post a Comment