Why Would My Sperm Smell Of Fish Bad Smell The Morning After Sex? How Soon Can I Wash?

Bad smell the morning after sex? How soon can I wash? - why would my sperm smell of fish

Gross, but seriously called into question ... We have already tried to understand, and I noticed in the morning smell bad after sex my vagina, a bit like fish. It will disappear after washing and no bad smell in the rule ... It is good that the hose from the shower in the morning after sex, right? How long can I wait to wash my vagina after sex? I do not want to kill any possibility of sperm. Serious replies please.

5 comments:

Praying For a Baby BOY:) said...

The water would be acceptable now. If you do not. But if there is a fishy smell then it could be the mixture of liquids. The situation is serious, but it's true. If you just go into the shower, and it should go.

♥Ben's Girl-expecting a Boy♥ said...

Hello =)

so the next morning, or at least an hour after sex does not see a problem .. I doubt the water damage to sperm and semen has been ejaculated into the vagina and the time you could wash the belly / tube.

The water would not "throw" into her vagina, right? serious problem there, because I would say that would be if they did, it kill the sperm, but the chances are you do not ..

.. Good luck and babydust =)

XO

Squeaky said...

Alternately, if you rinse shower, is something that we should regularly do to quit completely. They play with the natural balance of the vagina and could probably be a cause of bad smell.

Rachel said...

In the morning, then all the sperm have to pretty well on the way to the fallopian tubes, the scrub to ensure that the VAG.

Pippin said...

A fishy odor, which suggest an infection. Ask your doctor for treatment.

Post a Comment